Car of the Month – Abe Solomon

Back to Article
Back to Article

Car of the Month – Abe Solomon

Ben Trette, RHS News Reporter

March’s car of the month goes to Rodriguez High School Junior Abe Solomon and his silver 2004 Audi a4. Abe’s Audi a4 is a 6-speed manual clutch with a 4-cylinder engine. It has a 200 horsepower that can give a top speed of 140 miles per hour. This car is a good balance between luxury and efficiency, and it fits all of Abe’s needs for his activities in and outside of school.  The 2004 Audi a4 gets 23 miles per gallon for the city and 30 miles per gallon when it is on the highway, which saves the average high school student a few bucks in gas money and it also prevents Abe from having to stop at the gas station all of the time, which can be a real hassle. The Audi a4 is luxurious both inside and outside. Abe hasn’t added anything to the car, it’s all stock –  just like when he bought it. But just because there are no tune ups doesn’t make the car any less valuable to Abe .This vehicle has black leather seats and is very comfortable and sleek in Abe’s opinion, and to match the seats, the steering wheel and dashboard are also black. Abe says that the car is pretty roomy and allows him to bring friends and it has enough room to keep the stuff he needs with him at all times. One of Abe’s favorite features of the car is the trunk space,  Abe is a skater, wrestler, and is busy at school, so his trunk allows him to carry his gear wherever he wants to go with no hassle. Abe is always on the go with all of his activities and having his own car has been fun to him and also very beneficial because there is no need to worry when your parents can’t take you places, he can go whenever he wants. The 2004 Audi a4 is not a common car you will spot around the school parking lot, so when you do see it know that it’s Abe Solomons and that it was March’s car of the month.